? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 8 Metallica

Last week was kind of a bust...either no one likes the Stones or everyone was too wrapped up in Olympic spirit. So this week I thought I'd go a little heavier with Metallica. Again it's hard to choose only one as there's so many good ones but I think my favourite is "Hero of the Day" with a close second going to "One".
One of my favourite versions of Hero of the day is live with the San Fran orchestra.

8 comments:

Brenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Four Leaf Clover (S&M)

Brandon said...

Unforgiven

Marie-Jo said...

One

Maria said...

Whiskey in the Jar

Ian R said...

One or Hero of the Day

tammy said...

nada, headache "music" to me!!

Unknown said...

I don't like Metallica - so don't even know their songs... sorry!