? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 7 The Rolling Stones

I can't say I'm a huge fan of The Stones but they've been around for so long with so many songs it's hard not to have some favourites. I have a couple the first is Ruby Tuesday and the second is Angie. Whenever I hear that song it puts tears in my eyes and takes me back to a high school friend who lost her life too young. RIP dear Angie.


3 comments:

angie said...

Hi Brenna.

I just clicked on this link from your facebook and as the page opened Angie started to play. Almost gave me shivers, how perfect! And I agree, I want to cry everytime I hear it. Thanks to the Rolling Stones I have a lovely name.
xo Angie.

Rachel said...

The Stones are exactly my favorite, but if I had to choose one of their songs, it would be Beast of Burden. Love that song! :)

jack said...

Beast of Burden,Angie and many others