? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 5 The Eagles

Today (Saturday) is my hubby's birthday so I decided to pick one of his favourite's this week. I think it's one that many people can relate with and shouldn't have a problem finding a song that they enjoy. The Eagles are timeless and have been around for many years it's hard not to like them (but it's ok if you don't, lol).
My favourite is Tequila Sunrise, I find it very relaxing and mellow. I love it! Another one I love is The Sad Cafe....looking forward to hearing what your favourites are.



11 comments:

Jack said...

Lyin' Eyes

nancypaauw said...

Desperado & Hotel California!

Mickey said...

Hotel Caifornia!

Ki Kruk said...

There really is so many favorites for them, it's hard to choose! But the first one to come to mind is Desperado! I'm sure I could give you a list of a favorite top ten because they really do have so many great songs!

Rachel Roberts said...

Definitely Desperado is a favorite of mine, but so is Lyin' Eyes, Hotel California... and so so many more. Pretty much anything Eagles is good. :)

Nancy P said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lois said...

Desperado

Brandon said...

Take it to the Limit

Pat said...

Hotel California

Naomi said...

Take it to the Limit!!!

Unknown said...

take it to the limit