? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 6 Bryan Adams

I thought since the Olympics have arrived here in Vancouver and everyone is all about cheering on Canada, I would pick a Canadian this week. One of my favourite Canadian artists (esp. growing up) is Bryan Adams. He's had so many great hits over the years but there's nothing like rocking out to Summer of '69. Whenever it comes on the radio I always crank up the volume.

I can't wait to hear what your favourite song is and
GO CANADA GO!!


10 comments:

nancypaauw said...

Ummm lets see....Diana, Summer of '69, pretty much all of them he rocks!

h said...

Run To You

Jack said...

Run To You

Ki Kruk said...

Oh my! This could be a very long list!!
18 Til I Die
Everything I Do
Summer of 69
Have you ever really loved a woman
It's Only Love
Kids Wanna Rock

Love Bryan Adams!!

Rachel Roberts said...

Wow, there are so many BA songs that I love... easiest way to choose for me this week would be to list the only ones I've successfully downloaded to my iPod so far:
1. Everything I Do...
2. Straight From the Heart
3. The Only Thing that Looks Good on Me is You
4. Cuts Like a Knife
5. Kids Wanna Rock
6. Run to You

:)

Elsa said...

Everything I Do

Marie-Jo said...

Heaven

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to add one. I love all the ones above but I also like "When You're Gone".

Mary

Brenna said...

It's never too late

Unknown said...

When a man loves a woman