? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 10 U2

Although I'm not a huge fan of U2 they are definately talented and are one of those bands that just continues to succeed decade after decade. One of my favourite songs by them is All I Want is You, from the Reality Bites soundtrack. It's old school but I love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I still haven't found what I'm looking for... because I like being able to sing along and like the message

tammy said...

Hmmm, tough one, hubby's favorite band, so been to all the concerts, think i'm going with beautiful day

Nancy P said...

One