? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 9 Sarah McLachlan

I'm a little behind this week so I'll make this quick. I chose Sarah McLachlan this week and my favourite song by her is I Will Remember You. What's your's?

2 comments:

tammy said...

easy, i will remember you, was the tribute song for greg moore at his service and on the radio and news and stuff, always takes me back

Unknown said...

I will remember you - makes me well up every time for the people I want to remember and how I want to be remembered myself...

A very close second is Angel.

So many great songs!