? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 11 Tim McGraw

Since Tim is hitting Vancouver this week I thought I would pick him for my blog.
Jack & I both enjoy his music and this will be our second time going to see him, can't wait!!
I have many songs that I like by him including It's your love which was our first dance at our wedding but my all time favourite Tim song is Telluride. You can hear it playing in my playlist on the right.

3 comments:

Nancy P. said...

Real Good Man

Mary P. said...

Live Like You Were Dying

tammy said...

cowboy in me :-)