? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome

So I've decided to try something different this year and hope that you will all play along.
Each week I'm going to pick an artist and tell you what my favourite song is by that artist. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me what your favourite song is. Now I realize everyone has different taste in music so I'm going to try and reach all different genres. If it's an artist you don't particularly like that's ok just leave a short comment saying so, you don't have to sign up just pick anonymous and leave your name in the comment.
Since there are 52 weeks in a year there will be 52 artists, at the end of the year I'm going to make a compilation of the songs and scrapbook a layout(s) about all my friend's favourite songs.
Make sense? I really hope you'll participate as this will make a great keepsake for my scrapbook.
Click "Home" below to go to the current post.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Cool idea Brenna! One of my favourite songs that comes to mind is Norwegian Woods by the Beatles.

Renee said...

I am lovin' I Need You Now by Lady Antebellum lately...suits what I'm going through....love it! Great idea Brenna...and you know I just may break my blog out of retirement in order to do something musically fun....stay tuned

hayleycreates said...

Hey super cool idea!