? ??????????????Headphones? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 5642 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Vintage Ipod? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 4106 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Stars and Musi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 2 Elvis Presley

This week I've decided to go with a legend, the king of Rock n Roll, Elvis Presley. He has so many good songs to choose from and I know it may be hard to pick just one. However I expect to see some better answers than last week. Saying there all good doesn't help me people so get a little more creative this week, lol

I have a few songs that I love by Elvis but the one that always gets to me is Are you Lonesome Tonight? Such an amazing song.




12 comments:

Jack said...

Always On My Mind"

Unknown said...

Can't Help Falling in Love

Pat MacKenzie said...

Hawaiian Wedding Song

tammy said...

this was going to be easy as i was typing viva las vegas, i mean a gong that pays homage to my 2nd home is always good, but i changed my mind to a little less conversation, which is the only elvis song on my ipod, and still gives me vegas memories

Renee said...

Definitely Always on My Mind....and also I like From a Jack to a King.

Rachel said...

Elvis doesn't make my play list very often. But when he does, it's one of two songs usually - Don't Be Cruel and Little Sister. :)

laterg8r said...

jailhouse rock :D

laterg8r said...

dang it woman, put a followers button on this thing!! LOL :D

Brenna said...

But you're the only one who ever follows, lol

bcgal00 Rae said...

I've always loved "In the Ghetto"

hayleycreates said...

I'm going to go with Kentucky Rain. I always really liked that one. It's hard to choose though.

Loving this blog - it's cool!

Ki Kruk said...

I'd have to pick "A Little Less Conversation" too....LOVE that song and it totally reminds me of Vegas too!